Terms and Conditions
1 APPLICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS1.1 These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) apply to the provision of fixed price repair services (“Services”) by Repair Network (“Repair Network”, “us” or “we”). Repair Network’s head office is based at 3-5 Rickmansworth Road, Watford, WD18 0GX 1.2. You accept and agree to be bound by the Terms. Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any Products or Products and Services and Services.
2. Repair Network reserves the right to amend the Terms at any time without notice.
3. ABOUT US3.1 We, Repair Network, operate the website www.repair-network.co.uk (“the Website.”)
4. PRICES4.1 Service prices will be quoted on the website from time to time. 4.2 The price of the Services includes VAT (where applicable) at the rate chargeable in the UK for the time being.
5. CANCELLATION5.1. You need to contact us before 3pm on the day before your initial engineer visit to cancel and avail a full refund of any amount paid.
5.2. If you contact after this point you will receive a full refund minus the admin fees.
6 BENEFITS AND FEATURES6.1 The price of the Services includes the following: 6.1.1 a repair of a single fault for a single domestic appliance 6.1.2 the costs of required * labour and parts (up to a maximum of £200). *parts and labour up to a retail value of £200 is included anything above this will be charged extra or you can request for a refund or opt for a replacement through us. In the event of a refund, we reserve the right to deduct the basic call out fee upto £79 and admin fee.
7 MISSED APPOINTMENT7.1 We always strive to provide you with a service that suits you. However, should the engineer not be able to inspect the appliance at the agreed time (for example because you are not available, the appliance is not accessible, etc.), you will be liable to pay a ‘missed appointment’ fee as quoted on the Website from time to time. Should you need to amend a booking you must notify us 48hrs before the agreed time and date of the engineer’s visit.
8. EXCLUSIONS8.1. Repair Network will not be obligated to: 8.1.1 repair items where faults have been caused by neglect, misuse damage (deliberate or otherwise) or other third party causes (including insect infestation) 8.1.2 repair any additional faults not included in the order at the time of booking 8.1.3 replace missing parts or products due to loss or theft 8.1.4 replace consumable items (including built-in batteries, bulbs & filters) 8.1.5 repair cosmetic damage which does not affect the operation or safety of the product 8.1.6 repair damage or breakdown which has occured due to flood, wind or other severe weather conditions 8.1.7 repair damage or breakdown which has occurred due to fire, unless caused by an electrical malfunction within the product 8.1.8 repair or replace any products used for commercial purposes 8.1.9 repair or replace damage caused to the product’s surrounding area or other personal items such as items of clothing, dishware or cutlery. 8.1.10 accept any responsibility for any damages or losses you sustain as a result of the repair, if you have not sought and obtained permission for the repair from the homeowner.
9. CALL OUT FEE9.1 In the event that our engineer cannot repair the product and or a part required cannot be sourced a call out fee will be charged as quoted on the Website from time to time.
10. YOUR OBLIGATIONS10.1 Under the terms you are obligated to: 10.1.1 ensure that our approved engineer can easily access the home and the item that requires repair. 10.1.2 obtain the homeowner’s permission before you arrange any repairs if you do not own the home that the item is located in. (We do not accept any responsibility for any damages or losses you sustain as a result of the repair if you have not sought and obtained permission for the repair from the homeowner) 10.1.3 provide us with as much information as possible about the repair required. This may include, but is not limited to: 10.1.3.1 the manufacturer of the faulty item 10.1.3.2 the faults recognised 10.1.3.3 the age of the faulty item 10.1.3.4 the length of time the problem has been apparent for 10.1.3.5 whether any other repairs have been attempted
11 CUSTOMER RELATIONS DEPARTMENT11.1 3-5 Rickmansworth Road, Watford, WD18 0GX United Kingdom Phone: 03333449104 Email: email@example.com
13 USEFUL CONTACTS13.1 Customer Services: 03333449104 (Monday – Friday 10 am to 6 pm, Saturday 10 am – 2 pm) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 14.CANCELLATION 14.1 You can cancel this agreement up to 14 days after the day any goods are Delivered, or 14.2 If the agreement is for services only (for example labour, but not parts are provided), for 14 days after the day you accept the agreement. 14.3 If you do this and then cancel, we will charge you our reasonable costs for: 14.3.1 any abortive 24 hour advanced call out charge incurred by the Engineer 14.3.2 work already carried out 14..3.3 any goods already installed into an appliance at the property 14.4 You won’t be able to cancel once work is fully completed or the goods have been installed on an appliance at the property. 14.5 If you wish to cancel you can contact us on Telephone Number Customer Services: 03333449104 (Monday – Friday 10 am to 6 pm, Saturday 10 am – 2 pm) Email: email@example.com
15 COMPLAINTS15.1 We take any complaint seriously and we’ll do our best to resolve the issue right away. To raise a complaint please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org It should take us 8 weeks to respond to your complaint. If we need more time to investigate, we’ll let you know and keep you updated.
Repair Network is a trading style of Repair Network Nationwide Ltd. Company Reg: 11983218. Reg. Address : Master Accounting Limited, Ashley Court 32 Main Street, Ashley, Market Harborough, Leicestershire, United Kingdom, LE16 8HF
VAT Reg. No: 335 5220 25
Copyright © 2021 Repair Network. All rights reserved.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.